My Christmas Page

Hi this is my CHRISTMAS PAGE!!! yayayayayyayay. Underneath I have my epic Christmas Countdown special thanks to Cooper who helped me put it on, and I will be putting up fun Christmas games that you can play and I will have some lyrics to some Christmas songs and some cool photos please keep visiting this page so you can play the games and sing the songs. http://cooltext.com/Render-Image?RenderID=1774836903 Plugin supplied by Your Christmas Countdown

Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitz-en, But do you recall? The most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (reindeer) Had a very shiny nose (like a light bulb) And if you ever saw it (saw it) You would even say it glows (like a flashlight) And all of the other reindeer (reindeer) Used to laugh and call him names (like Pinocchio) They never let poor Rudolph (Rudolph) Join in any reindeer games( like monopoly) Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say, (ho ho ho) Rudolph with your nose so bright, Won’t you guide my sleigh tonight? Then all the reindeer loved him,(loved him) And they shouted out with glee, (Yippee) Rudolph the red-nose Reindeer (reindeer) You’ll go down in history (like George Washington )

The Little Drummer Boy

A new born King to see, pa rum pum pum pum  Our finest gifts we bring, pa rum pum pum pum  To lay before the King, pa rum pum pum pum,  rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum, So to honor Him, pa rum pum pum pum,  When we come.  Little Baby, pa rum pum pum pum  I am a poor boy too, pa rum pum pum pum  I have no gift to bring, pa rum pum pum pum  That’s fit to give the King, pa rum pum pum pum,  rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum,  Shall I play for you, pa rum pum pum pum,  On my drum?  Mary nodded, pa rum pum pum pum  The ox and lamb kept time, pa rum pum pum pum  I played my drum for Him, pa rum pum pum pum  I played my best for Him, pa rum pum pum pum,  rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum,  Then He smiled at me, pa rum pum pum pum  Me and my drum.

Christmas Games 

If you want to play the Christmas games all you have to do is click the links below…